Thursday, January 8, 2009

2009 Biggest Loser Challenge

Since I linked to my blog, that means I am committed to posting about my Lean for Life/Perfect Body Shape journey. However, my momma duties dictate that I can't do it now. I promise to journal about it tonight. I am gathering the troops to start a Biggest Loser Challenge, with the prize being a month's supply of nutritional support products. We have weekly cheerleading - encouragement calls. I am connecting with moms around the globe to form a support team. I lost mine, now I want to help you lose yours so I can enjoy the journey of success again, vicariously through all my cyber buddies. NOTHING feels as good as rediscovering your self esteem, and appreciating your hard work in the mirror - except maybe the satisfaction of helping someone else get comfortable in their own skin.

You can go here to learn more about a *healthy* patented technology that targets fat loss. And best of all, it comes with a 6 month satisfaction guarantee. http://www.mtexpro.com/preenroll.php?uname=codeoflife&nopop1=&er=1&firstin=1&promocode=goland3/biggestloserchallenge
It helped me go from a tight size 14 to a loose size 6!
I'll blog more later tonight. For now, I'm off to supervise the kidlets getting their school done. This afternoon we'll be visiting with old friends. Old, not in age, but in length of friendship... just to clarify (in case she reads my blog! LOL)

No comments: