Thursday, May 12, 2011

One Day Only Special

Here's the Deal –

Today Only You can get a 4 day Skinny Mini –retail value of $30. I normally sell these for $25 but today only you can purchase it for 50% off!

For a mere $15 you can try the Zija Weight Management System. Limit of one per person please!

If you don't think 4 days will be enough OR if you want to take advantage of a better deal I have put together a Deluxe 8 Day Trial Sampler which includes:

8 days of Smart Mix

8 XM3 capsules

4 Miracle Tea bags (one tea bag will brew two days worth of tea)

And a 4 oz bottle of XM3 Energy Drink

All packaged beautifully in the black Miracle Tea box (I have people ask me if they can buy my empty boxes!)

The retail value of this Sampler is $68, you price….today only - $30!

I have a limited supply, so this offer is good for today only, and while supplies last! Shipping on all orders will be $5.00

Email me at gethelp@realpeoplewithrealresults.com or text your order to 478-508-2678

No comments: