Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Just Us

This is not exactly what I would call a good picture, but it has everybody in there. This was taken at Rachel's going-in away get together. Why we didn't do it at the beginning of the day I don't know. Pictured left to right, back to front - Christopher, Rachel, Matthew, Ashley Hope, Michael, Hannah, Jesse, Luke, Rebekah, Clay, Elisabeth, me, and Victoria. It inspired me to start wearing a tad of make-up... and to get a new hairstyle. One day I'll find the time! I did take some time out for me last night and had the most relaxing body massage. I still feel the effects of the wreck I was in two years ago. I can't believe how much better I feel to have my skeletal system back in its proper places. I think I must have bruises on my bum, but I felt my pelvis slide back into place. I slept better last night than I have in ages! I have decided that one of my goals is to get to a place financially where I can budget for a weekly pampering.

1 comment:

Vickie said...

Great picture! I love it! It is good to see all of you in one picture :) Thanks for sharing.